Tuesday 30 August 2011

Eleven heaven for Ronnie

I’m the snooker fan I am today because of Ronnie O’Sullivan.

The way he played the game when I first started seriously watching gave me the thirst to follow it more – and I guess I’m not alone in that.

He’s one of the best break builders in the business.

He never misses a trick. Quick into the bunch, always looking to develop reds and flick high-value colours into command.

He can be only a couple of shots in to a break and he’s eyeing up big centuries, or even the maximum.

He was at it again in Germany. He made his 11th 147 break  to top the all-time record list, leaving Stephen Hendry one behind on ten.

It’s not the first time he’s led, but back in front, you wouldn’t bet against him making another this season.

His break in Germany was another worthy entrant to his list of great maximums. It’s hard to do anything but sit back and admire.

Why not take some time out to do just that...



No comments:

Post a Comment