I've really enjoyed starting the OnCue snooker blog, and am looking forward to continuing back in January.
But in the meantime, here are my predictions for 2011...
- Mark Allen will reach his first ranking final
- Stephen Hendry and Peter Ebdon will fall out of the top 16
- John Higgins will not lose the world number one slot all year
- Stuart Bingham and Stephen Lee will break into the top 16
- Neil Robertson will win the Masters but will fall to the Crucible Curse
- Mark Williams and Shaun Murphy will both win a major ranking event
- Ronnie O'Sullivan will play in Asia and turn up to more PTC events
- Martin Gould will win a PTC title
- Michael Holt will regain his place in the top 32
- Alan McManus will fall out of the top 64.