While Barry Hearn has made huge strides to improve the amount of tournaments for players to compete in and create a new, fairer ranking system, everything isn't quite yet perfect.
Next season, there's likely to be even more changes to the game.
Using the weekend largely to chat, I found out different nuggets of information.
Like all rumours, some will be true and some are just gossip.
Anyhow, here's what I heard:
- The ranking system will be changed to be determined by prize money
- The PTC series will be reduced to 8 events
- There will be a ranking event held in Brazil next season
- There will more ranking events in China (up to 6)
- New players on tour will be given two seasons