Another year of snooker is about to begin and what happens on the baize is likely to be as unpredictable as it was in 2012.
That doesn't stop us from looking into the crystal ball and taking a punt at what 2013 may hold.
Here are my predictions for the year ahead:
1. Judd Trump to become world champion
2. Jack Lisowski to break into the top 32 in the world
3. Ronnie O'Sullivan to play professional snooker again
4. Neil Robertson to win the most events
5. Mark Allen to go an entire year without any fines from World Snooker
6. Martin Gould to move back into the top 16
7. Shaun Murphy to win an event in China
8. Luca Brecel to reach the semi-finals of at least one ranking event
9. Thanawat Tirapongpaiboon to reach the last 16 of a main ranking event
10. Oliver Lines to qualify for the main tour via QSchool.
Agree? Disagree? Got some predictions of your own?
Share them with me by posting your comments below.