Sunday 29 August 2010

It's all gone quiet....

It's been nearly a week since I settled down to write a blog for OnCue.

Mainly, because I'm a very busy man with an unbelievably packed social life. Ok, I lied, I've just been snowed under at work, under the cosh from the missus and a little bit too lazy to write anything when I have got the odd few seconds free.

But this lull is definitely not the end. In fact, it's probably the beginning.

I've been having a massive think about the direction of this blog, and come up with some great new ideas.

So don't give up on me yet.

Back onto the snooker though, hasn't the EPTC1 been exciting. Stuart Bingham beating world champion Neil Robertson was fantastic.

And there willll be an exclusive interview here with Stuart once he returns from Shanghai.

Martin Gould has been one of the shining lights of the season so far too. He'll be answering my questions within the next week.

So it's goodbye for now, but I'll be posting again very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment