Thursday 19 August 2010

Shot of the week - Jimmy White

I'm going to watch Jimmy at an exhibition at my local snooker club tomorrow.

I'm absolutely buzzing.

I've met the legend before at the Crucible, but to get up close and watch him on a table I usually play myself, will I'm sure be a great experience.

I just hope he's firing on all cylinders. I'm sure he'll bring the whole club to its feet.

I'll be posting a full run-down of how the evening went over the weekend, but at the moment I'm just like a little kid at Christmas, and can't wait to get down there.

To get myself in the mood, this week's shot of the week comes from the six-time world championship finalist himself.

In his day, Jimmy really was the king of spin. In this clip he shows exactly why with a wonderful escape from this snooker.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment