It's that time of year again when OnCue takes a look into its crystal ball.
Last year I made 10 predictions, and five came true. To remind yourself of what I said 12 months ago, click here.
But it's time to be brave and bold again.
Here are my bets for 2012:
1. Judd Trump will end the year as world number one
2. The new season will begin with eight PTCs instead of 12
3. Marco Fu will return to the top 16
4. Jack Lisowski and Xiao Guodong will break into the top 32
5. Grimsby's Ashley Wright will win a pro tour card
6. Ding Junhui will make the World Championship final
7. Ronnie O'Sullivan will end the year in the top eight of the rankings
8. Mark Allen will win his first ranking title
9. Ryan Day will win a PTC
10. Ben Woollaston will qualify to play at the Crucible
Think you can do better? Post your predictions below....